Our engineers and technicians acquired their expertise from years of operating the company’s liquid-dominated type of production fields (wet steamfields). They are highly-trained and multi-skilled in commissioning, operating and maintaining the fluid collection and recycling systems (FCRS) that provide the steam or brine requirements of geothermal power plants.
They built and maintain over 200 kms. of all-weather roads in the Philippines, which serve not only each project site’s needs but it’s surrounding communities as well. They operate and maintain over 270 kms. of pipeline and 500 Geothermal wells in a tropical climate, in remote areas and steep terrain to supply steam and brine for Geothermal Power Plants delivering electricity to the main islands of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
Managed Exploration Drilling of the following Geothermal Fields in the Philippines:
|Bacman||Southern Negros||Mt. Apo|
|Cagua||Tongonan (including Leyte A)||Amacan|
|Natib||Cabalian (Southern Leyte)|
• Project Management in Exploring, Developing and Operating Geothermal Steamfields
• Constructing all-weather roads and drilling pads in remote areas and steep terrain in a tropical climate
• Restoring landslide-damaged roads
• Replacing, repairing and servicing Geothermal Wellhead Assemblies
• De-scaling Geothermal Pipelines
• Repairing and Replacing Geothermal Pipelines
• Overhauling Geothermal Valves
• Commissioning and Operating Geothermal Pipelines, Separator Vessels and its appurtenances
• Constructing and Operating a Zero Brine Discharge System