The Energy Development Corporation (EDC) is a pioneer in generating 100% clean, renewable, and reliable power as an electricity supplier in the Philippines for over 40 years. With power plants all over Visayas and Mindanao, the company is one of the biggest producers of geothermal energy in Asia and is expanding its reach in the international market, allowing it to offer customers affordable energy rates. EDC also strives to provide the best customer service it can to all its clients by having helpful salespeople and easy to understand contracts. Because of all of this, it is poised to become the premier supplier of electricity for the Philippines’ Green Energy Option Program. EDC takes its mission as a renewable energy provider seriously and goes beyond sustainability by investing in programs that enhance the environment and empower its partner communities, thereby fostering regenerative development. The company has also been working toward being carbon-neutral by improving its energy efficiency, as well as implementing various greening projects to ensure that its mission to provide future generations with a better life remains intact.
- Negros geothermal steam vents typhoon-proofed for public safety
- EDC gets clearance to conduct system impact study on 6 wind power projects
- Energy Development Corporation partners with DXC Technology, LiteHaus International to bring digitalisation to Kidapawan schools
- Primary Structures Corporation renews partnership with KEITECH tech-voc school
- EDC ties up with DENR for climate resilience program