- Evaluates financial viability of projects by developing financial models and its corresponding assumption books
- Conducts and coordinates financial, market, operations and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and to assist business development efforts.
- Assists in providing inputs for financial models and providing basic analysis to guide business decisions to enhance economic value of current and new business.
- Maintains project documentation including official correspondences, minutes of meetings, key project agreements, third party services including billings and invoices.
- Prepares presentations to senior management and the board of directors as well as project status reports and management committee reports
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure the timely performance of various project administration and monitoring activities.
- Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.