Our Investor Relation’s Office (IRO) aims to generate investor interest and loyalty to EDC. It strives to provide timely, complete, and accurate information when determining EDC’s share value, and operates upon principles of openness, consistency, and equal access to information. It is fully compliant with requirements by Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Information provided about EDC is based on the following tools:
- One-on-one meetings and/or conference calls with management
- Quarterly investors’/analysts’ briefing with the president and CFO
- Non-deal road shows (NDR) and/or investors’ conferences with the president and/or CFO
- IR section of EDC website (presentations and SEC/PSE regulatory filings)
- Printed annual report
- At other times, the inquiries of investors and analysts are answered by phone or email
In 2015, our IRO filed one hundred sixteen (116) structured and unstructured reports with the PSE and SEC. Our investor relations pages, reference materials, and compliance reports at EDC are constantly updated throughout the year.