EDC Goes Beyond Sustainability at 44
Toward regenerative development through integrated thinking.
The EDC Value Chain strives to implement measures to lessen our carbon footprint, while simultaneously maximizing our shared value to society and the environment.
Our commitment to a decarbonized and regenerative future.
EDC, together with all subsidiaries of First Philippine Holdings Corporation (FPHC), strengthened its commitment to forging collaborative pathways for a decarbonized and regenerative future. We choose this path because we believe it is the only way to create lasting value for all our stakeholders, and it is inseparable from the Lopez Values that have, and always will, define us.
As part of this commitment, we have also transitioned to Integrated Reporting (IR) to allow us to better communicate how we use our resources in order to create and share value with all our stakeholders.
Sustainability is in our DNA: we are now on our 11th year of sustainability reporting.
Shared value through integrated thinking: Integrated reporting illustrates how we create and share value.
EDC continues to work closely with its key stakeholders and engages them through various channels. Their insight and feedback help inform EDC’s programs and activities and provide guidance in our reporting and communicating on sustainability.
Key Performance Indicators
EDC revisited its material topics with its Technical Working Group (TWG) and investors.
With the shift to the integrated reporting framework, these topics were reviewed in light of their significance on EDC’s ability to achieve its business goals and create value for its stakeholders. These topics were also evaluated for their influence on EDC’s control over the matter.
Given these topics, EDC’s report reflects not only business priorities, but also our responsibility to people and the planet, and our commitment to regenerative development.
Technical Working Group
Leyte Geothermal Facility
- Johnre P. Alila
- Aldrine O. Almanzor
- Denes R. Alpos
- Leizley Sieras – Apas
- Dexter A. Arcenal
- Albert M. Azarcon
- Normann M. Buscato
- Salvador P. Corros
- Lorena M. Daco-ag
- Christian Roy R. Dadios
- Lisa F. Daigan
- Jose Allan M. Degamo
- Marcelo M. Dinoy Jr.
- Proceso C. Escoton
- Mariel Joy R. Maceda
- Erwin B. Magallanes
- Gilbert C. Milallos
- Nerelito M. Pascual Jr.
- Jorobel D. Rom
- Leonita P. Sabando
- Arianne A. Saludares
- Rogeberto P. Suson
- Ma. Liza T. Tumanda
- Ma. Sybil C. Villegas
- Jennifer D. Wenceslao
- Syrill S. Yap
- Glen Ceballos
- Rogeberto Suson
- Dexter Arcenal
- Jana Lyn Catipay
Negros Island Geothermal Facility
- Debonaire T. Mamhot • Paulino Agudo
- Marcial M. Alcarez
- Leo A. Alon
- Ruben Ang Jr.
- Sam E. Antiporta
- Norreen G. Bautista
- Aubrey A. Bangaysiso
- Joeny Q. Bermejo
- Maisie Kirstine Isobelle B. Cahambing
- Dominador S. Canatoy III
- Cliff V. Z. Concepcion
- Jennifer F. Dayon
- Carl Vincent P. Dipaling
- Jennifer Espartero-Dales
- Alex D. Faciolan
- Robert Marcellin T. Gajo
- Marie Christine C. Jamiana
- Ferdinand A. Lantaca
- Nichole B. Macasero
- Jaymar Matia-Ong
- Cromwell C. Ozoa
- Jane C. Ramirez
- Marietta S. Roxas
- Francis B. Saguban
- Ariel H. dela Cruz
- Julius L. Teves
- Noel R. Tan
- Bernard Tia
- Rhea F. Tumala
- Jayvi P. Valenzuela
- Cesar B. Villaflor
- Jan Mark Wong
- Russel P. Yocor
BacMan Geothermal Facility
- Ramon A. Parafina III
- Nora M. Africano
- Rommel C. Collantes
- Rowena B. Daep
- Paolo A. Digo
- Leny D. Doctor
- Franklin N. Elizaga
- Ken Michael L. Florece
- Daryl B. Gamez
- Leah A. Herrera
- Cheryl B. Mandane
- Michelle B. Madrona
- Neil Anthony P. Miras
- Debbie Anne B. Mortega
- Javier N. Rubis
- Kristine Mae A. Silang
Mount Apo Geothermal Facility
- Romeo I. Kee
- Karen Kaye Abarientos
- Gabriel M. Aragon
- Myrizza L. Tabao
- Raymund G. Dauz
- Luis E. Gonzales
- Vicente G. Llorente
- Sherwin Melvin Burton E. Lucas • Eduardo Z. Morales, Jr.
Wind Ilocos Norte Business Unit
- Rosalyne C. Arucan
- Jansen Paul H. Chano
- Deborah G. Sabarre
First Gen Hydro Power Corporation
- Rodante S. Daludado
- Maria Christine T. Mapanao
- Liza C. Po
Corporate Support Functions
- Dr. Lina Rose A. Alcances
- Frances L. Ariola
- Ryan Anthony B. Bogayan
- Engellau F. Flores
- Abegail Y. Gatdula
- Paulo M. Gooco
- Ronino C. Gibe
- Maria Nancy P. Ibuna
- Allan Lopez
- Edwin G. Murillo
- Cherrylane E. Santiago • Jimson S. Solatre
- Marco Macapagal
- Damsel Iris Fruto
- John Kevin Benico
Corporate Governance Office –
Strategic Initiatives, Legal, and Regulatory Office
- Kristina Irene D. Go
- Marita P. Lagos
Human Resources Management Group
- Jaime N. Dumlao III
- Sharmaine F. Golamco
- Joelious D. Montecalvo
Facilities Operations and Maintenance Group
- Mheryl Anne B. Espinosa
- Christian Roy R. Dadios
- Laurence A. Romero
- Glenn S. Orencia
- Norman D. Samonte
Supply Chain Management
- Kyle Chua
- Bernard Lorenz B. Refuerzo
- Shaila Jennel H. Zacarias
- Marc Kevin Tan
Strategy and Commercial Group
- Irene Fajanela
- Kristian L. Macariola
- George Matthew B. Macatangay
- Ruth Dianne M. So
External Assurance Host, University of Asia and the Pacific – Center for Social Responsibility
- Colin Legarde Hubo
- Francesca Louisse M. Cabugoy
- Mia Sara A. Villanueva
- Association of Safety Practitioners of the Philippines, Inc.
- Association of Structural Engineers of the Philippines
- Association of the Filipino for the Advancement of Geosciences, Inc.
- Bicol Grievance Machinery Advocates
- Bicol Region Power Industry Tripartite Council, Inc.
- Boy Scouts of the Philippines, Cotabato Council
- Chartered Financial Analysts Society of the Philippines
- Consejo Geotérmico Chileno, A. G. (Chilean Geothermal Council)
- Cotabato Industrial Peace Advocates
- Geological Society of the Philippines
- Geothermal Resource Council
- Good Governance Advocates and Practitioners of the Philippines
- Information Systems and Control Association
- Information of Corporate Directors
- Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Institute of Corporate Directors Companies’ Circle
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
- Integrated Institute of Electrical Engineers
- International Association of Business Communicators
- International Association of Hydrogeologists • International Geohazards Society
- International Geothermal Association
- Kananga Municipal Development Council – Kananga, Leyte
- Kapisanan ng mga Kimiko ng Pilipinas
- Labor and Management Industrial Peace Advocates, Inc.
- Labor-Management Cooperation Practitioners Association – Cotabato
- League of Corporate Foundations
- Mount Apo Foundation, Inc.
- Mount Apo Natural Park Protected Area Management Board
- Mount Kanlaon Protected Area Management Board
- National Geothermal Association of the Philippines
- North Cotabato Geothermal Airshed Board
- Pollution Control Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- People Management Association of the Philippines
- Philippine Business for the Environment
- Philippine Council for NGO Certification
- Philippine Eagle Foundation, Inc.
- Philippine Independent Power Producers Association
- Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Philippine Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers, Inc.
- Philippine Institute of Industrial Engineers
- Philippine Labor-Management Cooperation
- Philippine League of Labor-Management Cooperation Practitioners, Inc.
- Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Philippine Society of Nondestructive Testing
- Philippine Welding Society
- Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers, Inc.
- Project Management Institute
- Public Relations Society of the Philippines
- Regional Tripartite Wages and Productivity Board Region XII
- Renewable Energy Coalition
- Renewable Energy Developers’ Council
- Rotary Club of Metro Kidapawan
- Rotary Club of Rizal Mideast, Rotary International District 3800
- Safety and Health Association of the Philippine Energy Sector, Inc.
- Small Grants Programme under the United Nations Development Programme
- Tax Managers Associations of the Philippines • Toastmasters Club
- University of Asia and the Pacific
- Wind Energy Developers’ Association of the Philippines
- World Resources Institute Awards and Membership
Our 2020 Integrated Report
Our Integrated Report tells the story of our efforts to achieve our business objectives, hand-in-hand with our sustainability aspirations.